Environmental Technical Sales (& Service) Representative
Nulantic Water Inc. is currently looking for a Environmental Technical Sales and Service Representative. At Nulantic Water we offer a great work environment with the ability to ensure ongoing learning and hands on experience. Nulantic Water is a small business where each employee supports the other, the job description below outlines the basic expectations of the position however with small businesses we all support each other when needed.
Nulantic Water Inc. is a 100% female owned and operated Canadian company that supplies municipal and industrial equipment to towns, municipalities, schools, aquaculture, businesses, and industries that need to treat, disinfect, and/or monitor water and wastewater.
Main Sales Tasks and Responsibilities (70%)
- Account Manager for current customer base, identify areas for improvement and maintain existing customer relationships through site visits and virtual contact regularly ie.: Phone, Conferences, Email
- Champion select product lines; this would require business development and prospecting new customers along with upgrading and supporting existing customers
- Assist with sales planning and strategies; Interface with Engineers, Contractors, and End-Customers to build product awareness to generate pre-design leads, in addition to direct-buy opportunities for equipment. This may include but not limited to Lunch and Learn presentations, on site training and one on one educational meetings.
- Travel to meet customers and prospects within Atlantic Canada, attend Exhibitions/ Trade Shows, seminars and workshops up to 30% of the time
- Administrative functions will include but are not limited to updating the CRM database with contact and opportunity information to generate a predictive sales forecast, prepare Quotes, secure Purchase Orders, recording Service Trip Reports, maintaining records and files on existing customers, liaison with team to outline weekly and monthly goals, prepare documentation to ensure proper invoicing
Service Tasks & Responsibilities (30%)
- Maintenance of Mechanical and Monitoring Equipment, this will include onsite service across Maritime Provinces as well as equipment service conducted in Nulantic Water office.
- Service includes troubleshooting with customer’s onsite this will require travel throughout the Maritime Provinces. Virtual troubleshooting will also be required via phone/email or conference calls when necessary. Troubleshooting will include however not limited to repair, rebuild and calibrate disinfection equipment.
- Work environment may include but not limited to confided spaces, lifting up to 50lbs and working out and inside of Treatment Facilities in remote locations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. English; French is an asset
- STEM area education essential
- Industrial/ Commercial Sales experience
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude or experience
- Computer literacy required.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, but also comfortable being
part of a small team;
- Leadership and negotiating skills;
- Capable of organizing and prioritizing many projects and assignments simultaneously;
- Customer-focussed, strong interpersonal skills, integrity
- Can adapt easily to new and changing situations;
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn and grow within the company;
- Sense of responsibilities, autonomous, versatile and reliable;
- Education: Post-Secondary degree or certificate in Science or Engineering (or equivalent work- related experience).
- Pertinent Experience : 1+ years sales experience in technical/ analytical equipment industry is strongly desired.
- Language Requirements : English mandatory, Bilingual (English/French) an asset
- Travelling: This position involves travelling across Atlantic Canada (30% of the time). The candidate must be also comfortable and willing to travel alone in various parts of this region.
Please submit all Resumes to [email protected]